Joanna Saywell is a civil engineer with 35 years’ experience in land development and asset management (three waters). Her early career as a consultant for developers, contractors and commercial clients was spent in planning, designing and building infrastructure for housing and commercial developments to help them meet client and consent requirements as efficiently as possible.
More recently, she has been an Asset Manager working in Porirua City, Manawatu and Rangitikei. Her background in design and project management has helped her understand and plan asset improvements and renewals to align with changing legislative requirements and constraints. Joanna works out of our Wellington office.
Her particular skills include:
- Resource consent procurement and compliance for civil engineering projects
- Stormwater management, attenuation and treatment
- Water supply and design of supply systems, bores, reservoirs, pumping and treatment
- Wastewater network design, rehabilitation, improvement and treatment
- Asset management of infrastructure
- Land development including design and supervision of earthworks
- Roading design and improvements
When not at work, Joanna likes to dance, read, garden, invest in property (currently she is Secretary for the Property Investors Federation) and play with her great nieces and nephews.