Tim joined Resolve Group towards the end of 2020. He has over 14 years’ experience as a civil engineer and project manager in New Zealand and the UK, and has worked across a variety of projects in the residential, commercial and public sectors. He is hoping to work on more infrastructure projects and develop his skills in procurement and asset management. He has a particular interest in MSQA and construction monitoring.
Tim is a team player and an effective communicator who takes pride in collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders. He enjoys working with others to achieve common goals and develop innovative, efficient solutions.
Tim’s key skills include:
- Performing design management of projects including budgeting and cost tracking
- Proposal writing and reviewing
- Leadership skills through the management and mentoring of junior engineers
- Managing deadlines to meet programme requirements
- Coordinating onsite construction monitoring
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Safety in design experience on a range of projects
When he’s not at work, Tim likes to ride his mountain bike, work outside in the garden and chase his two kids around in the park.